Serving the Otago region. Hi, and thank you for taking your time to visit our Otago regional page.
Our Otago team, led by owners Richard and Linda Lobb, are very passionate about achieving ‘total customer satisfaction’ in your journey to building your new home. Richard has extensive knowledge in customer service from a wide range of retail management experiences and is combining this with his successful building career to give an inclusive, enjoyable journey to realise your dream home.
- QUALITY – Aside from being members of the Registered Master Builders Association, we simply demand the very highest standards from all our builders, material suppliers’ and our subcontractors.
- PRICE – Simply put; ‘ Apples for Apples’, we will not be beaten on price. All ‘Group Home Builders’ have similar standardised buying power- but not all the same overhead structures.
- PRODUCT – We have over 50 plans in our Book of Ideas. These are designed to give you the freedom to pick and choose which features you want in your new home. We then work with you to tailor a design specifically for you. In this way your house becomes an extension of your personality.
- SERVICE – We work very hard here as this has been the key to our success. We expect to see every customer walk away thoroughly enjoying their building experience with us. We project manage the entire building of your home with you.
- I look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to your dream home.
Director: Richard Lobb – 021 022 84492
Phone: (0800) 284 358 Email:email@example.com
New Home Consultant Jason Dowden – 027 2289 181
Our Otago Showhome is now closed but features our very popular N1 plan:
- 4 bedroom
- 2 .5 bathrooms
- Double internal access garage
- Linea weatherboard cladding with long run colour steel roof
- Floor area 190.2 sqm